Mobile Learning Design & Development
At TLS Learning, we are passionate about creating learning experiences for mobile. We take a mobile first approach and look at how your learners will consume learning on their device. We help you meet this need by first, partnering with you to determine your mobile learning readiness.
We use our solid 5D process framework to ensure we develop learning experiences to meet the needs of the learners on the devices in your organization.
TLS Learning brings you our expertise so you don’t have to worry about skipping or missing a beat when implementing mobile learning.
Join us for our live webinar series where we tackle the basics on how to get started designing and developing mobile learning in your company.
Our webinar is packed with tons of content, open Q/A, templates, examples, and live coaching to help you set up your mobile strategy. Our goal is to make you confident to implement mobile in your environment and navigate through IT infrastructure challenges.
At the end of this webinar series you will walk away with:
- An exploration on how to design and develop a course for the mobile environment.
- An understanding of why mobile is different than traditional e-learning.
- A map or strategic plan for your mobile learning strategy.
- A questionnaire to guide you through various questions you should be asking your IT area to gain clarity as to what the current state of your environment is versus the future state.
- A translation/definitions of technological terms to will help you master a mobile conversation.
- How to build the course within the specific needs of your environment.
…and much more.
Contact us to set up a date and time!